A public insurance claim adjuster is an insurance adjuster who is hired by a policyholder. They are a licensed insurance adjuster who works independently of any insurance company. They work for the policyholder who hires them. There are a few different reasons why you would want to hire an insurance adjuster to work for you.

Time #1: Anticipation of a Total Loss

If you are in a situation where you are anticipating a total loss for a large claim, such as for a home or a business, you may want to hire a public insurance adjuster.

You can work with the adjuster to ensure that you get the full sum that you need from your insurance company to deal with rebuilding or fixing up the property or business. When you know your claim will be large, it makes sense to have a public adjuster working for you.

Time #2: Disputes in the Claim Assessment

If you have been dealing with the insurance adjuster assigned to your insurance company's claim, and you are not satisfied with their work, you may want to hire a public adjuster.

If you feel that the company's insurance adjuster did not review your claim correctly, or you think that they did not consider all evidence of damage with your request, you can bring in a public insurance claim adjuster. They can review your case and offer a second opinion. They can provide this analysis to your insurance provider, and they can help you get a claim that is more favorable.

Time #3: Help Understanding the Complexity of the Process

If you have a complex insurance policy, such as a commercial insurance policy that you have to work through, you will want to work with a public claims insurance adjuster. They are experts with the claim process, and they can help you work through all the complex documents that go along with your policy.

They can help you accurately fill out all of the information you will need to provide your insurance company with, such as figuring out the loss of your business expenses or how much it will cost to replace different structures and items that were damaged.

Time #4: Assistance with the Claims Process

Finally, if you have an insurance claim but you just don't want to deal with the paperwork or communicate with your insurance provider, you can hire a public insurance claim adjuster to handle the claim for you. They will complete all the documents, and they will handle the settlement process for you.

If you need assistance with handling a complex insurance claim, or you don't agree with your insurance company's assessment of your claim, you can hire a public insurance claim adjuster to evaluate your claim and provide an independent assessment of the situation.